If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Techniques, Training & Practice–Flow, Vinyasa, Meditation, Restorative, Ashtanga, Pre/Postnatal, Kids, Seniors, Partner, Yin, Alignment Based, Chair , Pranayama, and many more!
- Teaching Methodology–sequencing, transitions, qualities of a teacher, hands on assists and adjustments, classroom management, use of props and modifications, class planning, clear verbal communication, and demonstration.
- Anatomy & Physiology– multi-media presentations on human anatomy and physiology, the energetic body (chakras and meridians), and benefits and contraindications of the family of poses such as forward folds, backbends, twists, and more.
- Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics–8 limbs of yoga, teaching/student ethics, the business of yoga, Yoga Sutras and other texts, introduction to Ayurveda and the doshas, and how to develop and sustain a personal practice – on and off the mat.
- Practicum – actual teaching, giving and receiving feedback, observing classes, course project and written assignments.