If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
- Attend a class at Embrace Yoga to make sure our studio is where you want to continue your yoga journey.
- Fill out an Application and send to: Katherine@embraceyogastudio.com. A completed application does not guarantee acceptance.
- For those who want to take the intensive, please email your answers to the following questions: Katherine@embraceyogastudio.com
Phone number and e-mail where you can be reached
A brief summary of your history of practicing yoga
Please write 2-3 paragraphs on why you'd like to participate in this program. This simple act of writing down your intentions can be greatly illuminating to you and to your trainers.
- Be at least 18 years old.
- First 14 applicants that qualify for the program with the following prerequisites being met:
- At least 2 years experience with any live teacher (or many teachers) in any style of Hatha Yoga (this is so you don’t apply with only DVD or video learning)
- to want to safely teach yoga
- a desire to enhance your own Yoga practice
- a desire to broaden your belief of what Yoga is
- a desire to Live Your Yoga
- a sense of humor
- a desire to open your mind and heart
- Complimentary classes at Embrace Yoga Studio will be available for those doing the teacher training. Unlimited yoga begins the first day of training and ends last day of training.
- Support + mentorship that will last beyond the training.
- Upon completion, graduates of the YTT are eligible to register with Yoga Alliance.